- Marketing and tourism
- Good practices | Competitive intelligence
- Cooperation | opportunities for enterprises
- Local development and employment
MARKETING AND TOURISM
- Development of a joint strategy of promoting surf tourism by the cities. (COSME PROJECT).
- Strengthening communication strategy for the network.
GOOD PRACTICES | COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
- Share information; local news and projects to all the cities.
- Design Social responsibility initiatives.
COOPERATION | OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENTERPRISES
- Design a strategy of cooperation/joint business between companies.
- New members: USA, Asia and Mexico.
LOCAL DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYMENT
- Global Training 2015-2016
- Getting students in the network
- Search for private partners for the network (Aircraft…..)
- Search for financial sources to share expenses
- Undertaking a project to identify the impact of surf on each city in the network.
- Creation of WSCN tournament
- Continue with the World Surf Cities Forum.
- Exchange of Surfers and Clubs between cities.
- Align strategies with international bodies such as ISA, WSL...
WORLD SURF CITIES NETWORK