Page 8 of 9
- Integrated Programme of International Training - Coastal Management & Tourism Development, developed by the Coastal Management Centre of the University of Griffith, Gold Coast, Australia.
- Surf Instructors Course, international ISA certification, level I and II, developed by Surfing Australia.
- Surf Judging Course, international ISA certification, level I and II, developed by Surfing Australia.
- Coastal Management Course and Management Models, international certificate, developed by the Technological Institute UNITEC, recognised by the Department of Civil Engineering and Environment of New Zealand.
- Urban Sports Marketing Course, developed in conjunction with the Surf Association of Santos, Brazil.
- Course for Design of Tourist Products Aimed at Active Tourism and Surf, developed with the support of Chicama Resort & Spa, Peru.
- Course for Specialised Guides and Interpretation in Natural Zones, developed jointly with the Technical Environmental Training Centre (IDIMA) Chile.